Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazy Mary Update: 10/23

For months, speculation about Mary’s income source has run rampant. Mary is constantly seen leaving and returning to her home, but with a frequency and such short “away-times” that these trips wouldn’t be conducive to the idea of her going to a job everyday. After this was observed, the idea of her collecting disability and/or unemployment payments was brought up. Drug-funds were also discussed, as was the idea of Mary quartering her poor, crippled goon friends for some sort of non-profit charity foundation. Many beliefs about Crazy Mary’s money have surfaced (my favorite being that she kills and skins stray dogs, trading the hides to back-alley Rx dealers for insulin), but now, due to my diligent detective work and my steadfast resolve, I’m honored and a little frightened to report that she is, in fact, steadily employed.
Yesterday Mary approached me while I was doing repairs on my car. She inquired “You make it ta work thismawnin’?”. I replied that, yes, despite my car’s exponentially declining health, I did make it to work this morning. That’s when I realized that I had a prime opportunity to do some detecting here, and that I had to take advantage of the brief weakening of her defenses, so I giddily asked her, How ‘bout you, Mary? “Oh yeah, I made it ta work on time. I did clock-out early and come home, dough.” Oh, I asked, you not feeling well today? “Naw, I feel fine, I just had ta leave early ‘fo I busted a kid’s lip open.” What? “Yeah, I work ova at da Boy’s N’ Girl’s club, and this bitchy little 9 yea old told me ta ‘Shut the Hell up’, so I left be’fo I strangled his lil’ ass.”
There you have it. Case closed. Mary works at The Boy’s and Girl’s Club.
Understandably, Mary was upset due to the lack of respect this child had shown her. She told me that when she was that age, she never talked back to any adult, no matter their gender or skin-color, and that when she sees how some of these kids “nowadays” are turning out, she gets “pissed the fuck off”.
I am comforted, however, to know that these children will no doubt turn out to be fine, upstanding citizens one day, as long as they have Crazy Fucking Mary mentoring them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....







(GASP)


HAHAHAHAHA...

Anonymous said...

There are no words. Oh wait, yes there are. WHO SIGNED OFF ON ALLOWING HER AROUND CHILDREN? Also, I would like to hear the 9 year-old's side of the story.

The Crowned One said...

I WANT to laugh as hard as J-money...but I just can't seem to stop weeping for those poor, poor children.

Unknown said...

The nine year old's version of the story probably resembles my last encounter with her:

Her on the phone, yelling HOLD ON! HOLD ON! STOPI'NOW! while at the same time demanding that he transcribe her emails large enough for them to be visible to her in her ailing state.

Or maybe she bent over in just the right way in one of those baggy, braless shirts of hers, and then he began to cry, knowing that the dark recesses his eyes were never meant to find have rendered him forever impotent, before he ever even know what it was to be loved by a woman.

Or maybe he just wanted some food or a bathroom break while she 'be tryin to watch hu' stowries" and she lost her cool when he just couldn't gather the courage to just 'go play in the street wit the rest o them kids'

But these are all loose theories just based on what I imagine her day to day life is like, who is to say, really, but the poor child himself.

Silly Lady said...

Sweet mother of the Lord... those poor children... and yet, I can't stop laughing! =