Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a Rebel, Dottie. A loner.


Click to Enlarge any of these.
















My favorite people, etc. taken with 2171's new Canon Rebel XSI D-SLR. 
(a) 2171's visuals just got a massive upgrade. 
(b) Now I own a toy Neal is afraid to touch, that I used to take pictures of his toys I'm afraid to touch.
(c) Photographer for hire and prints available. Lemme know whatchoo need. 
(d) Please note Amanda sporting Neal's SH&T shirt, I think he wanted that photo for a reason, I hope I didn't steal any thunder by posting it here. 

5 comments:

jamesfvance said...

gotta give it up for the Get Up Kids reference in your title, matt

Unknown said...

You know, the great part is that I was actually referencing Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

No, really.

Anonymous said...

It sounds a little dirty when you reference the toys you and Neal are respectively afraid to touch. I'm just making an observation.

Unknown said...

Beetlejuice (sp?), Jason, Hannibal Lecter, etc. ARE a little dirty.

N. said...

And I'm not afraid to touch them.