Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A moment of dialogue.

The following is my vague summary of the events that took place at the back closet at roughly 10pm on Tuesday.

N: Matt? [comes into studio] Dude, what are you doing in that closet? We were watching TV, you got up to go to the bathroom, and a half hour later, here you are.
M: I lost my freaking Game Cube memory card.
N: I've never seen you once play Game Cube.
M: I have, too. Not at this place though, so I'm looking through the stored boxes.
N: O...k....you want me to hold that one? [grabs box]
M: Dammit...I'm looking for this thing until I find it I don't care how long it takes.
N: No you won't.
M: The hell I won't, watch me. Wait...what do you know?
N: I know its a Tuesday at 10pm, and you just finished a bottle of wine by yourself.
M: .....So?
N: Drunk.
M: ....Ass.
N: ...Wanna beer?
M: [sigh]....yeah, help me out of the closet.
N: Awesome. Lets go make fun of the RNC some more since nothing else is on.

[EDIT: Finally found the memory card. It's whereabouts? 12" from the Nintendo.]

5 comments:

N. said...

As the "N" in this supposed conversation, I can tell you all that it never actually took place.

Unknown said...

Dude, it is a summary of the night. Accuracy be damned. All the facts are there:

1. I did finish a bottle of wine by myself.

2. I did resolve to find a memory card and only look for about ten minutes.

3. You did in fact call me out for being drunk.

4. You are the classier resident. Even though, I guess, you didn't really offer me a beer as much as I asked for one.

Whatever. Get off my back, Russler.

Unknown said...

There, a disclaimer, happy now? :)

Unknown said...

You guys really do make the perfect couple.

Lyndsey Fifield said...

I was there after that!