Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everytime a car backfires a Rapper loses his Blings.

So, neighbor Luke. Remember Lawrence from Office Space? He's like that, only a lot less creepy. He comes over, tells his stories, cracks us up with his random southernness, and last night, while watching TimeCop on my couch ("oohhh, shit, bet they didn't teach that nut-shot in Karate!") informed me that 50-cent was a main investor in Vitamin Water!? Craziness.

Then we start talking about how rappers come and go, how they have to depend on a lot of marketing and freshness to stay successfu-- BAM!! a car backfires or a gunshot, can't tell.

Luke, without hesitation: Uhp...see...there goes another rapper, before he even had a chance.

It should also be known that since I didn't know this weekend is when SEC Football begins, Luke said: "I don't even know you...we're done." and then got me another beer. Good neighbor. Good, random, crazy southern neighbor.

No comments: